- World AIDS Day
Dec. 5 - Sinterklaas in the Netherlands
- Father's Day (King's B'day) in Thailand
- Aleister Crowley's death, 1947
Dec. 6 - Independence Day in Finland
- Constitution Day in Spain
- Saint Nicholas Day in Greece
- Jacob Sprenger's death, 1495. He was the co-author of the Maleus Maleficarum.
Dec. 7 - Pearl Harbor Day in the United States.
- An ABC of Witchcraft by Doreen Valiente published in 1973
Dec. 8 - Constitution Day in Romania
Dec. 9 - Egil Skallagrimsson's Day, in the Asatru Religion. A day of remembrance for the Viking hero.
- Birthday of Margaret Hamilton, 1902, who played the Wicked Witch of the West in the Wizard of
Dec. 10 - Human Rights Day in the United States.
- The 1st Garderian Coven formed in America in 1963.
Dec. 12 - Independence Day ( Jamhuri Day ) in Kenya
Dec. 15 - Bill of Rights Day in the United States
Dec. 20 to Dec. 22 - Solstice: Winter Solstice in the N. Hemisphere. Summer Solstice in the S. Hemisphere.
Dec. 23 - The Emperor's Birthday, a national holiday in Japan.
Dec. 24 - Christmas Eve.
Dec. 25 - Christmas Day.
- Feast of Frau Holle, a Germanic weather goddess.
Dec. 26 to Jan. 1 - Kwanza
Dec. 27 - Birthday of Gernia Dunwich, a Wiccan author.
Dec. 28 - Janet & Stewart Farrar began their first coven together in 1970.
Dec. 31 - New Years Eve.